We believe in offering the Very Best...Value, Quality and Selection. If an item that we sell you does not meet your expectations, simply follow the return instructions below.
Contact your sales rep or customer service to start the return process.
1-800-450-7750 or [email protected]
- Parts must be in original package, unused, and in saleable condition.
- Prior approval and a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) is required.
- To obtain an RGA, submit a list of the parts and quantities to your sales representative.
- All parts must be current part numbers, in original packaging, and in saleable condition.
- An approved RGA will be issued for return and a copy must be included with the return.
- All product must be returned within two weeks of the issued RGA date.
- No refund or credit will be issued without an RGA.
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply to items returned more than 30 days after original purchase date.
- All returns will be in the form of a credit towards future purchases.
- No returns accepted after 90 days of the original purchase date.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges including duty and brokerage when applicable.
SPECIAL ORDER PARTS / CLEARANCE PARTS / KEYS / SECURITY TAGS
- All special order parts are not returnable.
- All Clearance parts are not returnable.
- Cut keys are not returnable.
- Products with security packaging opened or security tags removed are not returnable.
- Prior approval and a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) is required.
- Only defective parts purchased through Total Automotive, Inc. are returnable.
- Customer must include the reason for defect, if the part has been installed our standard warranty policy applies.
- The outside of the package must be marked as defective.
- All core returns must be in undamaged original packaging, and marked core return on the outside of the package.